This Policy is issued by Global CFD Ltd. References in this Policy to “Global CFD” are references to Global CFD Ltd, any affiliated entities and its subsidiaries. It concerns individuals outside our organisation, including visitors to our websites, customers and suppliers with whom Global CFD interacts in one way or the other.
Reference in this Policy to “Personal Data” means any information that identifies, or could reasonably be used to identify, a living individual, either on its own or together with other information.
Collection of Personal Data: Global CFD may collect your Personal Data from different sources, namely:
– When you provide us with your business card
– When you contact us via email or telephone or by any other means of communications;
– As part of our client on-boarding procedure;
– When managing transactions for or on behalf of customers; and
– When you visit our website.
Generally, you will have provided any such data to us.
- Processing your Personal Data
Creation of Personal Data: Global CFD creates personal data about you, such as records of your interactions with Global CFD, and details of your accounts, subject to applicable law.
Relevant Personal and Sensitive Personal Data: Global CFD may process the following categories of personal data, such as:
– Personal Details: first and last name, middle name, gender, date of birth or age, marital status, ID number, passport number, nationality, photographs
– Family Details: names and contact details of family members
– Contact Details: address, telephone and mobile numbers, email address
– Employment Details: names of current and former employers, work address, work telephone number, work email address and work related social media profile details
– Education History: details of your education and qualifications
– Financial Details: billing address, bank account numbers, credit card numbers, cardholder or accountholder name and details, instruction records, transaction details
– Electronic Identifying Data: IP addresses, cookies and geolocation data
Processing your Sensitive Personal Data: Global CFD does not seek to collect or otherwise process your personal data except when:
– required by law
– Global CFD has obtained, subject to applicable law, your explicit consent prior to processing your Personal Data.
Purposes for which we may process your Personal Data, and legal bases for Processing: Whether we receive your Personal Data directly from you or from a third-party source, Global CFD will only process your personal data for the purposes listed below, subject to applicable law:
– AML and KYC
– Client on-boarding
– Credit worthiness
– Providing Services to you
– Marketing and/or Prospecting
– IT and Information Security operations
– Financial Management
– Physical Security
– Legal matters (for e.g. investigations, legal compliance and legal proceedings)
– Fraud prevention
– For any purpose related to the foregoing or for any purpose for which you provided the personal data to Global CFD.
Global CFD may also need to transfer and disclose your personal data to other related companies affiliated to Global CFD and/or third parties (including Sub-Processors) involved in your matters, for legitimate business purposes, in accordance with applicable laws. Where Global CFD transfers or discloses your personal data, Global CFD will do this in accordance with applicable data protection laws and will take appropriate safeguards to ensure its integrity and protection.
- Disclosure of Personal Data to third parties
Global CFD shall procure that each Sub-Processor enters into a written agreement subjecting such Sub-Processor to equivalent obligations with respect to Personal Data that are imposed on Global CFD under this Policy and under the Act.
Global CFD has international customers and business ventures and Global CFD may need to transfer your personal data and to other related companies within the group in connection with the purposes set out in this policy.
- International Transfer of Personal Data
Global CFD has implemented the appropriate physical, technical and organisational security measures which ensures a level of internal security designed to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, unauthorized access, and other unlawful or unauthorized forms of processing of your Personal Data, in accordance with the applicable law.
You are responsible for ensuring secure sending of your personal data to Global CFD.
- Data Security
Global CFD takes reasonable steps designed to ensure that:
– your personal data that we process are accurate and where necessary, kept up to date, and
– any of your personal data that Global CFD processes and that are considered inaccurate, are erased or rectified without further delay.
Global CFD may request you to confirm the accuracy of your personal data from time to time.
- Data Accuracy
Global CFD takes reasonable steps designed to limit the collection of personal data to what is directly relevant and necessary to accomplish specific purposes set out in this policy.
- Data Minimisation
Global CFD takes reasonable steps to ensure your personal data, subject to any applicable law, are retained for only as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes set out in this policy.
- Data Retention
Subject to applicable law, you may have a number of rights regarding the processing of your personal data, including:
– the right to request access to, or copies of, your personal data that Global CFD processes or control together with information regarding the nature, processing and disclosure of those personal data.
– the right to request rectification of any inaccuracies in your personal data that Global CFD processes or controls.
– the right to request, on legitimate grounds:
– – erasure of your personal data that Global CFD processes or controls
– – restriction of processing of your personal data that Global CFD processes or controls.
– the right to have your personal data that Global CFD processes or controls transferred to another controller; to the extent applicable.
– where Global CFD processes your personal data on the basis of your consent, the right to withdraw that consent anytime.
– the right to lodge complaints with a Data Protection Office of Mauritius regarding the processing of your personal data by Global CFD or on Global CFD’s behalf.
- Your Legal Rights
Global CFD may process your personal data to contact you, primarily by email and also by telephone, so that we can provide you with information concerning services that may be of interest, provided that we have first obtained your consent, to the extent required by, an in accordance with applicable law.
If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from Global CFD, you can opt out at any time by contacting your regular Global CFD’s contact. After you have unsubscribed, we will not send you further promotional emails, but we may continue to contact you to the extent necessary for the purposes of any services you have requested.
- Direct Marketing
If you have any comments, questions or concerns about any of the information in this policy, or any issues relating to the processing of personal data by Global CFD, please contact your regular Global CFD’s client service contact or write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact Details
Copyright © 2018 Global CFD. All rights reserved.